1. INTRODUCTION TO HOTELS(1 CREDIT)To provide the students with hotels basic knowledge including standards of hotels and hotel classes.
2. INTRODUCTION TO BASIC CUISINE (BASIC)(2 CREDITS)This 2 week lesson provides the students with basic concepts, techniques and knowledge of cookery process, and also introduces them theories of classic French cookery including principles of Escoffier recipes and menus.This unit also focuses on Safety, hygiene and sanitation procedure, knowledge of using knifes and various of cooking techniques, pre-preparation, and procedures and Stock making.
3. TECHNIQUES OF COOKING ASIAN FOODS(3 CREDITS)To introduce the students with Food ingredients and various techniques of cooking Asian Food..
4. TECHNIQUES OF COOKING INDONESIAN FOODS(4 CREDITS)To provide the students with skills of Indonesian foods cooking and serving, including : basic concepts of cooking Indonesian foods, characteristics of Indonesian regional foods, various Indonesian spices and Indonesian dishes cooking and serving.
5. TECHNIQUES OF COOKING CHINESE FOODS(3 CREDITS)This unit provides the students with skills of Chinese Food cooking and serving, including : basic concepts of Chinese Foods, Chinese Food ingredients and spices and various Chinese foods.
6. TECHNIQUES OF FOOD CATERING(3 CREDITS)This unit provides the students with skill of how to cook in a large amount. The topics of this subject cover : cooking practice of various menus commonly used for certain events.
7. TECHNIQUES OF PREPARING APPETIZERS(3 CREDITS)To provide the students with traditional and modern techniques of how to prepare cold appetizers, such as Entrée, Pates, Terrines, Galantine and Carving.
8. BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SERVING(1 CREDIT)To provide the students with the knowledge that is required to understand and discuss about the concept of service that is usually applied in international food service outlets.The topics of this subject cover :Basic concepts of serving, aspects of serving (cookery arts, table manner and etiquettes,basic techniques of table making , banquette , knowledge on beverages and food and beverage service.
9. BARTENDING(2 CREDITS)To provide the students with knowledge about bartending. The topics of this subject cover : Beer, Wine, Spirits, Mixed Drinks, Coffee and others.
10. TECHNIQUES OF CONTINENTAL FOOD PROCESSING(3 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge and skills of continental dishes processing and serving. The topics of this subject cover : chronology of European food development, patterns of continental food menu and practical skill of processing and serving various appetizers, main courses and desserts.
11. TECHNIQUES OF MIDDLE EAST FOOD PROCESSING(1 CREDIT)To introduce the students with the knowledge of Middle East Foods cooking ingredients and techniques.
12 INTRODUCTION TO PÂTISSERIE(2 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge of equipment, sanitation and hygiene, an introduction to main ingredients and product processing methods.
13. TECHNIQUES OF MAKING BREADS(5 CREDITS)To introduce the students with bread basic ingredients, techniques of bread making, advanced techniques of bread making, yeasting process up to the bread decoration and final products display .
14. TECHNIQUES OF CAKES MAKING(5 CREDITS)To introduce the students with the basic ingredients, techniques of anniversary cakes from various countries, cake decoration and display.
15. TECHNIQUES OF TRADITIONAL CAKES PREPARATION(2 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge about various Indonesian typical cakes from several regions in Indonesia.
16. TECHNIQUES OF CHOCOLATE WORK(2 CREDITS)To introduce the students with chocolates, techniques of chocolate based products making, chocolate based decoration up to final products display .
17. PROCESSING TECHNIQUES OF CARAMEL/ SUGAR WORK(1 CREDIT)To provide the students with the knowledge of sugar work and techniques of making sugar based products and the final products display.
18. TECHNIQUES OF PÂTESSERIE MAKING(5 CREDITS)To provide the students with knowledge of various products of patisseries, techniques of processing and products classification.
19. TECHNIQUES OF DOUGH MAKING(3 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge of raw material characters, process of dough making, dough rising and up to final products
20.TECHNIQUES OF COOKIES MAKING(2 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge of various techniques of cookies making.
21. TECHNIQUES OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WORK(1 CREDIT)To provide the students with the knowledge of fruits and vegetables decorationbuah-buahan dan sayuran
22. CIVICS(2 CREDITS)To enable students to develop the nationality perspective , devotion to the nation and country.
23. RELIGION(2 CREDITS)The students are expected to live in harmony with all religion believers, respecting and tolerating one to another.
24. BASIC CULTURAL SCIENCE(2 CREDITS)To provide the students with the knowledge of man plurality and common status, as individual, social being who understand, respect, has aesthetic and cultural values to maintain a common civilization.
25. MATHEMATICS(3 CREDITS)The students are exposed to basic concept of mathematics and its application, including: algebra, logics, row, linear equation and non equation systems, matrix.
26. NUTRITION STUDY(2 CREDITS) The students are exposed to the basic concepts of nutrition and its application to keep good health.The topics of this subject cover the function and role of nutrition in body, food contents and menu preparation for various needs.
27. ENGLISH(2 CREDITS)The students are expected to understand in and have the skills of applying English grammar for hotels practical needs. The topics of this subject cover : meaning of sentences, simple conversations, short stories and practice of simple writing.
28. PROFFESSIONALISM DEVELOPMENT(2 CREDITS)The students are expected to understand the concept of professionalism character building in its job and profession, Human Resources Management and Manpower affairs.29. ON THE JOB TRAINING(8 CREDITS)The students are trained to implement various theories or concepts of culinary for various culinary industries such as four star or five star hotels